Contract Term: Fixed Term
Salary: M1-6 (depending on experience)
Starting date: 1st January 2023
Whitchurch Primary School are looking for an inspiring Teacher to join our happy and successful school.
We can offer you a host of fantastic experiences and opportunities at our school, as well as access to incredible CPD programme. Best of all, this post offers an exciting opportunity to join a very supportive and enthusiastic team dedicated to making a difference.
Your experience, qualities and skills will include:
- Excellent classroom practitioner
- Commitment to continually seek improvement
- Commitment to raising standards and achievement
- A passion for Primary Learning
- A strong understanding of the Primary National Curriculum
We can offer you:
- A fabulous working environment with children who really want to learn.
- A friendly and successful school
- A growing school with dedicated and hard-working staff
- A positive learning environment
- Supportive staff, governors, parents and community
Visits are strongly encouraged: Please contact our school office to arrange an after-school visit on 01275-833593
Closing date: Friday 14th October 2022
Interviews: to take place on Thursday 20th October 2022
The Lighthouse Schools Partnership – Whitchurch Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all in our community to share this commitment. Suitability to work with children and young people will form part of the selection process. As part of the shortlisting process an online search will be carried out. All appointments will be subject to vetting, including an enhanced DBS check.
We are also committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, particularly those from underrepresented groups.