Various hours per week, 52 weeks per year
£8.93 per hour
Early Morning, Day and Evening shifts available.
Are you looking to join a friendly and supportive team? We are currently looking for a Facilities Operative to ensure cleaning requirements are fulfilled to a high level of standard throughout the college campus.
- Cleaning areas of the college site.
- Cleaning toilet areas and replenishing toiletries.
- Cleaning doors and windows.
- Cleaning desks, seats and skirting boards.
- Checking stock levels of cleaning materials.
- Emptying and cleaning bins.
- Vacuuming carpeted areas and washing floors.
- Sweeping uncarpeted areas.
Cleaning experience is preferred but full training and uniform will be provided.
We will start to review applications 7 days after the vacancy is advertised. Interviews will be arranged as and when after this date, so please do not delay in applying.
Ways to apply: Online or collection of application form available from BCoT reception. To arrange to collect an application form please call HR by calling the main switchboard.
For an formal discussion please contact Trevor Ridley, Head Of Operations.
- Pension scheme: Peoples Pension.
- Generous annual leave entitlement, bank holidays (plus Christmas closure.) Retail Benefits scheme, free onsite parking, refectory/coffee shop, Gym and staff wellbeing day.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the College is therefore permitted to ask job applicants to declare all convictions and cautions (including those which are "spent" unless they are "protected" under the DBS filtering rules) in order to assess their suitability to work with children.
Basingstoke College of Technology, located in North Hampshire, is a leading and well respected further education provider. The college prides itself on its excellent links with business and the success of its learners in securing positive destinations.
Basingstoke is an expanding town with a thriving economy and excellent transport links. The college was rates ‘good with outstanding features’ in May 2016 by Ofsted and is committed to becoming an ‘outstanding’ provider. Our financial health has consistently been rated ‘outstanding’ over the last 10 years by the Skills Funding Agency.
BCoT is a significant provider of apprenticeships and we have set ambitious growth targets.
BCoT is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
Previous applicants need not apply.