Following the retirement of our long-serving headteacher, we are looking for an inspirational, progressive leader with an exemplary track record in effectiveness, who can lead with confidence, integrity, creativity, and resilience. You will be a strategic thinker who has a clear vision for continued success and will work closely and effectively with the school’s governing body and multi-academy trust to deliver high standards and expectations for every child’s wellbeing and achievement.
- As well as an experienced leader, we are looking for a positive role model, who can motivate children and staff alike, inspiring all to reach their full potential within a well-rounded extraordinary educational experience and continual school improvement. You will be genuinely well-supported by trust and school leaders to deliver and grow.
- You will need to have secure safeguarding and SEND skills and experience and be empathetic to children with varying needs and vulnerabilities, working to reduce barriers and obstacles that each of those children is facing.
- Windwhistle is a well-established large primary school that has strong relationships with children, staff, parents, the trust, and the local community, and your strong people management skills will help to further develop and strengthen this.
- We can offer you committed and caring staff who are dedicated to nurturing every child; children who are ready to enjoy quality teaching and learning experiences; a large school site with extensive grounds; supportive academy trust leaders with a strong central team to support you.
We invite you to come and visit Windwhistle and let us show you what we can offer you as headteacher. Please contact Heidi in ELAN HR to arrange a visit.
• Applications close: 12pm Wednesday 19 April 2023
• Shortlisting takes place: Thursday 20 April 2023
• Invite to interview (including details of the process): Friday 21 April 2023
• Recruitment Days – Tuesday 25 April and Wednesday 26 April 2023
Windwhistle Primary School is part of Extend Learning Academies Network (ELAN) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and satisfactory references. We will be undertaking an appropriate online search for shortlisted candidates. It is an offence to apply for a role that requires regulated activity if you are barred from doing so. Any concerns will be reported immediately to the appropriate body. Our safeguarding policy is available on the school website.