Easton C of E Academy, a large, multicultural and multi faith Church of England Primary Academy in Easton, is looking to appoint KS1 and lower KS2 Class Teachers from September 2023.
We are a successful, established, well-regarded, popular school. This has been the result of the hard work of our dedicated staff team, fantastic support from our parents and local community and our ongoing commitment to innovative teaching and learning and curriculum development. This includes Talk 4 Writing, Sounds Write Phonics, White Rose Maths, Pivotal Behaviour approaches and Oracy with Voice 21. Consequently, we were rated "Good" by OFSTED in November 2019 with an "Outstanding" judgment for the Personal Development of our pupils.
This is a great opportunity for a teacher to develop their classroom practice as part of our team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent behaviour management.
- Experience as a successful class teacher.
- The ability to secure good outcomes for children.
- A well-articulated educational philosophy which demonstrates a determination to ensure all children achieve the best they can.
- A courageous attitude to developing a career in areas of significant social disadvantage and a steadfast belief in the transformational effect of education on young people's life chances.
At Easton C of E Academy we can offer you:
- Enthusiastic and motivated children.
- Committed, collaborative and friendly staff.
- A well organised and well planned curriculum and learning environment.
- The support of a committed leadership team.
- The family engagement and network support of DBAT and its academies.
- High quality training.
- Delightful, appreciative enthusiastic children and the support and encouragement of our friendly and aspirational parents and carers
Applications from New Qualified Teachers will be considered.
Candidates are encouraged to visit the school website for further information about our school and the community that it serves.
Email and phone enquiries are encouraged and welcomed
We have a diverse workforce and encourage applications from people with backgrounds similar to those of our children.