KS1 Class Teacher
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and passionate KS1 teacher to join us from Summer Term 2023 (17th April). The person appointed will possess: excellent curriculum knowledge; high quality teaching skills; good communication and teamwork skills and demonstrate a desire to support continuous school improvement and their own professional development. We welcome applications from both experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers who are supportive of the aims and vision of our school.
You must be able to demonstrate:
• Outstanding classroom practice and pedagogy with children at the heart of the educational experience.
• High expectations of pupil attainment, behaviour, personal development and well-being.
• A commitment to develop the potential of all children including working with their families and the wider school community.
• An ability to take on an active role in the planning and delivery of an exciting and innovative curriculum.
• Drive and ambition to engage in CPD opportunities.
We can offer you:
• Delightful, well behaved and highly motivated learners
• A supportive and collaborative staff and governor team who are highly committed to our school
• A friendly, diverse school community
• Strong support and commitment to CPD including opportunities across our academy
Our children and staff would be delighted to meet you, therefore visits to the school are encouraged in line with current Covid-19 guidelines, please contact our school to arrange this.
Closing date for applications: Monday 6th February 2023
Interviews to be held: w/c 13th February 2023
The Attenborough Learning Trust is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful applicants are subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check and satisfactory employment references.
Green Lane Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.