Primary Class Teacher (Key Stage 2)
Salary: Main Scale Hours: Full time
Come and Shine!
Do you want to work at a happy and vibrant school in a great location just 25 minutes from Bristol?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a caring and dedicated teacher to join our wonderful family of schools.
At the Whiteoak Academies of Hannah More Infants & Grove Juniors, we have built an exciting curriculum and developed some excellent facilities and resources, including our beautiful outside spaces in a natural setting. We have a forward thinking and supportive leadership team with high aspirations for everyone in our family of schools, where everyone is passionate about working together to make a difference to the lives of all our children. Our schools are at the heart of our community and enjoy excellent relationships with parents and governors. We are also active members of the Lighthouse Schools Partnership (LSP). We are looking for an excellent Class Teacher to join our wonderful team. The post is initially a maternity cover but there may be future opportunities within our family of schools.
Are you a Whiteoak teacher?
- Someone with an excellent record of success in the classroom.
- Someone who can inspire and empower children to be the best they can be and make excellent progress.
- An optimistic team player with high expectations for all.
- Positive and nurturing, able to help support children’s wellbeing, celebrate diversity and create a happy atmosphere for everyone.
We can offer:
- A positive, warm and welcoming environment and a strong values-based ethos.
- Great relationships with our whole school family.
- A dedicated staff team committed to working together in order to develop and deliver an
- A commitment to developing successful systems that support teachers’ workload.
- A leadership team who will encourage you and support your continued development.
- Access to the comprehensive LSP staff training and benefits programme
Start Date: 1st September 2023
Closing Date: 20th April 2023
Interview date: Thursday 27th April
ECTs are welcome to apply.
The Lighthouse Schools Partnership – The Whiteoak Academies of Hannah More Infants and Grove Juniors is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all in our community to share this commitment. Suitability to work with children and young people will form part of the selection process. As part of the shortlisting process an online search will be carried out. All appointments will be subject to vetting, including an enhanced DBS check.
We are also committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, particularly those from underrepresented groups.