Teaching Assistant - Y5
Contracted hours per week: 17.5 hours per week (5 days - 9:00-12:30pm)
Working weeks per year: 38 weeks
Contract type: Permanent
Pay Grade: 5 (Starting Salary £9,471)
Closing Date: 3rd February 2023
Interview Dates : 9th February 2023
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced KS2 Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and hardworking team.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who will:-
• Complement the professional work of teachers by taking responsibility for agreed learning activities and delivering learning activities to the whole class in the absence of the teacher.
• have high expectations within the classroom setting through commitment to raising the standard of learning for all pupils.
• Demonstrate a positive attitude towards all aspects of their work.
• Have a good knowledge of the primary curriculum but especially KS2.
• Work well as part of a team.
We will offer you:
• A warm and welcoming school community;
• The opportunity to join a growing Multi Academy Trust
• A commitment to developing your CPD
• Access to our reward and discount platform GLAdvantage
• Access to our employee health and wellbeing service