Teaching Assistant - Y3
Contracted hours per week: 17.5 hours per week (5 days - 9:00-12:30pm)
Working weeks per year: 38 weeks
Contract type: Permanent
Pay Grade: 5 (Starting Salary £9,471)
Closing Date: 17th March 2023
Interview Dates : TBC
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced KS2 Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and hardworking team.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who will:-
• Complement the professional work of teachers by taking responsibility for agreed learning activities and delivering learning activities to the whole class in the absence of the teacher.
• have high expectations within the classroom setting through commitment to raising the standard of learning for all pupils.
• Demonstrate a positive attitude towards all aspects of their work.
• Have a good knowledge of the primary curriculum but especially KS2.
• Work well as part of a team.
We will offer you:
• A warm and welcoming school community;
• The opportunity to join a growing Multi Academy Trust
• A commitment to developing your CPD
• Access to our reward and discount platform GLAdvantage
• Access to our employee health and wellbeing service
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons and must ensure that the highest priority is given following the guidance and regulations to safeguard children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Baring Service and qualification checks.