Lecturer in Brickwork
Full time, Permanent
Up to £38k (Including a market supplement depending
on skills, qualification and experience)
For full time all year-round staff, we are offering a Welcome Bonus of £500*
(*T&C's apply) – Pro rata to FTE
At Nescot, we are recruiting for lecturer in brickwork to join our construction department.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of teaching and assessing is desirable
- We welcome applicants straight from industry
- Industry recognised brickwork Level 2 or higher qualification
- Teach and assess students in brickwork Level 1 & 2
- Maintain registers of student’s attendance
- Prepare learning materials
- A discounted on-site gym, sports hall, fitness class, osteopathy and day nursery
- 5-minute walk from Ewell East Station
- Discounted Starbucks
- Modern hair and beauty salon offering employee discounts
- Free online qualifications
- Free parking on-site
Having recently invested over £30 million in our facilities to provide our students with access to the best facilities and equipment
At Nescot, we’re proud of our inclusive culture and we welcome all applications.
Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening including checks with past employers and criminal record checks (enhanced DBS clearance).
Interviews will be held as and when candidates apply
Nescot is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of learners and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening including checks with past employers and enhanced DBS clearance.