• Midday Supervisor
• Contract type: Permanent
• Pay Grade: 2 (Actual Starting salary £2,874)
• Working Days / Hours: Monday to Friday: 12:15 – 13:30pm (1 hour 15 minutes per day) 6 hours 15 minutes per week
• Closing Date: 12th April 2023
• Interview Dates: TBC
• Start Date: ASAP
We are looking to appoint 3 x enthusiastic and flexible Midday Supervisors for permanent positions.
The successful candidate will be a friendly and reliable team member with an interest in working with children.
We are looking for someone who has:
• A proven ability to work on their own initiative;
• A keen eye for detail;
• A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults;
• An alignment to a can-do culture;
• A commitment to the happiness well-being of our children.
We will offer you:
• A warm and welcoming school community;
• The opportunity to join a growing Multi Academy Trust
• A commitment to developing your CPD
• Access to our reward and discount platform GLAdvantage
• Access to our employee health and wellbeing service
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons and must ensure that the highest priority is given following the guidance and regulations to safeguard children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Baring Service and qualification checks.