Shireland CBSO Academy and Shireland Biomedical UTC are part of the Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust providing staff with opportunities to progress both within the school, and across the Trust.
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to deliver French to Year 7 at a brand-new academy, with the potential to shape your career with us as the academy grows. This role will be split across two sites within the Trust - Shireland CBSO Academy and Shireland Biomedical UTC.
Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust is an established Multi-Academy Trust of primary and secondary academies across the West Midlands.
Our reputation is built on our core values of innovation, collaboration and inspiring individuals within our care.
We want every single person that comes through the doors of one of our academies to leave having grown as an individual, in terms of their skill set and their respect for others.
We believe that every person who passes through our doors deserves the very best that we can offer. Everyone who works with and for the Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust does so because they believe in children and want their futures to be happy and successful.
We are looking for passionate and creative teacher who will work well within a team and who will help us on our journey to provide exceptional educational provision for our pupils and families.
We can offer:
· Opportunities across our MAT to enhance skills and experience at both primary and secondary level
· Excellent career development opportunities
· Exceptional CPD provision including working with national and international experts in their field
· a supportive working environment and team ethos
· friendly, enthusiastic children.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
The successful candidate will:
· Have experience teaching across the key stages. Applications from newly qualified teachers are also welcome
· Be a consistently good/outstanding teacher
· Be an exceptional classroom practitioner with high expectations of both learning and behaviour
· Able to inspire, motivate and enthuse pupils
· Committed to raising standards for all and share the same drive to constantly learn and improve
· Show willingness to lead initiatives and show evidence of impact.
· Demonstrate a passion to make a difference to others
· To be proficient with the use of technology for learning and have a willingness to innovate.
We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice where all staff can thrive. We believe that supporting our staff both personally and professionally allows them to give their very best to our students. Our aim is to foster a working culture that recognises and reflects the importance of good mental health and wellbeing and provides effective support when colleagues need it.
Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects its entire staff to share this commitment. All post-holders will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), including a Children’s Barred List check for post carrying out a regulated activity.
Please note: when applying for this position it will take you through to the CBSO Academy application.
Interviews: Week commencing 24th April 2023
Full time and part time applications will be considered.
Health Futures UTC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.