£20,627 per annum
Are you looking to join a friendly and supportive team? We are currently looking for a Facilities Operative to ensure cleaning requirements are fulfilled to a high level of standard throughout the college campus.
- Cleaning areas of the college site.
- Cleaning toilet areas and replenishing toiletries.
- Cleaning doors and windows.
- Cleaning desks, seats and skirting boards.
- Checking stock levels of cleaning materials.
- Emptying and cleaning bins.
- Vacuuming carpeted areas and washing floors.
- Sweeping uncarpeted areas.
Cleaning experience is preferred but full training and uniform will be provided.
We will start to review applications as and when we receive them, so please do not delay in applying.
We have some amazing benefits on offer:
- Membership of People's Pension Scheme (PPS) – 10% contribution rate (4% by employee, 6% by employer)
- Retail Benefits Scheme
- Free onsite Parking
- Annual Well-being Day
- Free onsite Gym
- BCoT Nursery, Restaurant and Hair & Beauty Discounts
- Starbucks onsite!
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the College is therefore permitted to ask job applicants to declare all convictions and cautions (including those which are "spent" unless they are "protected" under the DBS filtering rules) in order to assess their suitability to work with children.
BCoT is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
The college is rated Good by Ofsted, with outstanding features, has continued to improve since its last inspection and has maintained outstanding financial health for many years.
BCoT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its learners, and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure (payable by the candidate) as well as providing proof of the right to work in the UK.