Maternity Cover (12 Months)
From £28,257.00 To £30,399.00 per annum
(37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year)
• Do you have experience with young people and employers?
• Can you support young people to achieve an Apprenticeship?
• Can you help employers to identify the benefits of recruiting apprentices?
• Are you confident building close relationships with employers to identify and address their training and development needs?
As a training consultant you are confident you can excel in the above as well as undertake regular progress reviews with apprentices and employers in conjunction with college and programme targets. You will manage a caseload of apprentices and ensure you are compliant with the apprenticeship funding rules and are able to manage a variety of tasks whilst supporting apprentices to maintain attendance and complete their programme of learning.
We are looking for someone dynamic with excellent communication skills to join our team.
We will be reviewing application as and when we receive them so please don’t hesitate in applying.
To be successful in this role
• You will have a working knowledge of apprenticeship standards
• Have a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, planning and organising skills and have the ability to complete administrative tasks within the role
• You will ideally hold an assessor’s qualification (advantageous but not essential)
• You will be passionate about education and training and capable of solving problems creatively.
Pension scheme: People’s pension scheme (PPS)
DBS check is payable by candidate
You will have your own transport – willing to use and insured for business purposes.
Basingstoke College of Technology is a leading and well-respected further education college situated in North Hampshire, easily accessible and with excellent transport links to surrounding areas. We provide a wide range of technical training courses, have an extensive apprenticeship programme and an increasing portfolio of Higher Education courses.
Ofsted has judged as Outstanding our students’ Personal Development and their Behaviour and Attitudes. Adult provision was also judged to be Outstanding and the college was awarded the highest rating of ‘Strong’ for its contribution to meeting the skills need in the region. Furthermore, the college has maintained Outstanding financial health for many years and is now one of the most financially secure FE colleges in the country.
We use this financial advantage to ensure our staff are competitively remunerated, use the latest industry standard equipment and work in a pleasant and rewarding environment.